Saturday, July 13, 2019

Latest Supernatural Worship: My Desire - Louis Lucky


Anointed Gospel Music Minister Louis Lucky Releases yet Another Supernatural Worship Single titled “My Desire”, from His Extraordinary Premium Album “Go Ahead Holy Ghost”.

The Supernatural Worship Song “My Desire”, Reveals the True Crave of A Believer who is Desperate to have an Unending Fellowship and Communion with the Almighty God.

According to Minister Louis Lucky: “My Desire is In Him Alone, Everything My Life yearns and Craves for is in Him Alone, Nothing Else Matters than Jesus Christ to Me (He’s My Desire Forever)”.
“Minister Louis Lucky is an Exceptional Gospel Music Minister whose Songs are Immensely Inspired by the Holy Ghost… His Songs are Evidences of Deeper Fellowship and Intimacy with the Holy Ghost. This Song will Bless and Uplift your Life Beyond Words as you Attune to It Steadfastly... Ipere Evanx”.
Download, Listen, Share & Be Blessed!!!


Connect Louis Lucky||
Facebook|| Louis Lucky
Instagram|| Louislucky4
Twitter|| Louislucky4
Media Management|| +2347066832435 (Ipere Evanx)

No comments:

Post a Comment