Monday, August 12, 2019

Latest Supernatural Worship: You Are Here - Anthony Kani |@anthonykani


Anointed Gospel Music Minister and Worship Leader Anthony Kani, Releases A Supernatural Spirit-Uplifting Worship Song titled "You Are Here", an offshoot to His Recently Released Supernatural Album captioned "THE SECRET PLACE ALBUM".

The Supernatural Worship "You Are Here", is more than a Song, but a Sound of the Spirits, a Prayer of Reawakening, Minister Anthony Kani Testified about this thus:

"It was during one of my morning devotions. As I fellowshipped with the Holy Spirit, I sensed the leading to just worship in tongues and make melodies to the Father, it was in the middle of that, that I received the song “You are here” song I sang it like I had known it before....

It took me on a whole new level of intimacy that morning , oh what a joy. The reality of the power and beauty of His presence overwhelmed my entire being as every other thing in my life that seemed like a struggle lost it’s hold on me at that point. He became my greatest reality".
"At Every Dispensation, the Holy Spirit Ministers to us through the gifting of Men sincerely yielded to Him... In Such a Time as this, the Holy Ghost Impacted to Minister Anthony Kani this Extraordinary Worship Song; You Are Here, to Bless our Generation and Empower our Prayer Lives with the Spiritual Awareness that He is Always Here with Us Consistently, to Guide and to lead us through the LIFE JOURNEYS... Download, Listen and Attune to this supernatural Song and Be Blessed Immensely... Ipere Evanx".
Download, Listen, Share & Be Blessed!!!


Connect Anthony Kani||
Facebook|| Anthony Kani
Instagram|| @Anthonykani
Twitter|| Anthony Kani
Media Management|| +2347066832435

You Are Here Lyrics
By Anthony Kani
(Subtitled: Ipere Evanx)

Mountains Melt like Wax
Rivers Overflow
You are here
I See Favor All Around
I See Mercy All Around
You Are Here
Blind Eyes Are Open
Deaf Ears Are Opened
 You Are Here
Chorus
You Are Here
(Repeat)
Mountains Melt Like Wax
The Rivers Overflow
You Are Here
Blind Eyes Are Open
Deaf Ears Are Open
You Are Here

No comments:

Post a Comment