Saturday, August 31, 2019

Latest Gospel Vibe: POM-POM (Peace of Mind) - Chrisjayy'Zoe


Glory to God in the Highest!!! After a Long wait from his Hungry Fans, the LMAM Star and CEO of the fast growing Jesus Squad Known As The Sold Out Empire, Minister Chrisjayy'Zoe Unleash his long awaiting Song of the Year Titled POM-POM (Peace of Mind).


POM-POM is more than a song but a Love Letter to God in expressing how Contagious is his Peace and the Liquid Love he poured on us. This song promised to mend the Broken Hearts and revive those who has Backslide and lost faith in God back home to their first Love which is Christ.
"This Another Incredible Gospel Vibe Inspired from the Holy Ghost to Minister ChrisJayy'Zoe As Divine Inspiration to Impact our Generation with the Totality of Wisdom and Peace of Minds Embedded in Christ Jesus... Ipere Evanx".
 Listen, Download and also Bless Someone with it by Sharing!!!


Connect ChrisJayy'Zoe||

Facebook|| Chrisjayy'Zoe Fanpage
Instagram|| Chrisjayy_Zoe
Twitter|| @Am_Chrisjayy
WhatsApp|| 08067570611

 POM-POM(Peace Of Mind) Lyrics
By Chrisjayy'Zoe 

 INTRO
Sold Out Empire!
It's a Peace Of Mind
It's a Peace Of Mind oh
Hay;
They call me Zoe..
Take a look around you
You can tell all God has done for you,
Take a look around me too
It has been his Grace and Love
Oh i say.

 CHORUS
I gat Joy 
In Christ I've found peace of mind
Oh I gat Joy I gat Some much Joy
Flowing Like a River in my Soul
In my Soul...

 VERSE 1 
Great is your Goodness and
Great is Your Love
 ```(Respond)
Great is your love
Great is your mercies
Your steadfast love never Seized.
Great is the love,
that you pour upon me.
Great are the wonders and 
Works of your hands.
Love at the sea
 ```(Respond)I look I look``` .
Look at the bird
 ```(Respond)I look I look.``` 
Look at the things
That you've done
Oh beautiful God.
Thank you for the works
Thank you,Thank You,
For the things you've done,
Thank you for Cross and the blood
That you Shed for me.
I say.
 CHORUS
Joy!
In Christ I found peace of mind
Oh I gat Joy I gat Some much Joy
Flowing Like a River in my Soul
In my Soul...
 VERSE 2 
I found a love
I found a father
I found a friend
I found a Family
This kind of love i no deserve,
All Because of me you went to Calvary..
Ah hay hay.
Aya yaya!
This love i call am Pom-Pom
Aya yaya!
This love dey sweet me Pom-Pom eh,
Aya yaya!
This one i call am Pom-Pom Love
Aya yaya!
This love dey sweet me Pom-Pom
Hey hey hey
Ayaya Ayaya
pom-pom love 
Melodies to express
this joy i gat in my Soul

 CHORUS
I gat Joy 
In Christ I've found peace of mind
Oh I gat Joy I gat Some much Joy
Flowing Like a River in my Soul
In my Soul (2X)

 OUTRO
Aya Aya Aya
This love,that Love,
This love,Beautiful Love.
This kind Love,Father love..
Melodies to express
This joy i gat in my Soul oh oh,..

No comments:

Post a Comment